Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Transitional Family Services (TFS) a subsidiary of Pathways began providing services to Georgia's children in 1993 and today offers a range of family preservation services. TFS currently holds contracts with 40 counties in Central and Northern Georgia. TFS contracts with Medicaid to provide a full continuum of counseling services for children, adolescents and adults with a mental illness or substance related disorder to include Individual and Family Therapy, Intensive Family Intervention (IFI), Psychological Testing, Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation and Medication Management.
TFS is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Licensed Therapist. The Therapist, under the supervision of a clinical team member, provides Evidence-Based Therapeutic interventions with clients and their families as delineated on the treatment plan and provides families with training and support to create a therapeutic environment in the home.
- Master’s Degree in a Human Service discipline (i.e. counseling, mental health, social work) from an accredited college or university
- The Master's Degree program must have required an internship before the degree being conferred and the internship course and credit must be listed on the transcript
- Must have an LPC, LMFT, LCSW licensure in GA
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing
- Appropriate automobile insurance (at least state minimum)
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Knowledge of working with the severely and chronically or severely mentally ill population preferred
- Requires strong clinical skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prefer community clinic or residential treatment school experience and some supervisory and teaching experience
- Also, prefer some knowledge regarding Rehabilitation philosophy
- Good organizational skills, able to communicate effectively and able to work flexible hours
- Intermediate level PC skills required
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)